Monday, March 4, 2013

50 Shades of Sexy #8: Bound


After reading the prompt for this week, I knew mostly everyone was going to do an BDSM picture for this week, and I really don't like taking those kinds of photos....So, being a sucker for all things love dovey, Today I present you Bound, because to me, Marriage is an eternal bond.

Okay, I did my work for the day, off to the Arcade ^_^

<3 Jasey

Credits:
Jasey:
Skin: Sadie Infinity Hybrid Avatar (Alabaster): LOGO
Hair: Video Games (Blonde Rare): Truth @ The Arcade
Lingerie: Amore Dolce: You are my Angel (White): Mon Cheri
Veil: Petunia Gown Veil only (Platinum): Mon Cheri
Necklace and Earrings: Diamond Tennis (Gold): Earthstones
Bracelet: Simple Love (Gold): JCNY
Tiara: Purest Snow (Diamond/Gold) Noodles
Bouquet: Calla Lilly Bouquet: J&K

Giovanni:
Skin: Lennon The Hollywoodian Tone 2: Fruk
Freckles: All Over Freckles Tattoo (Tan): LFauna
Hair: Dean (Black Coffee): Wasabi Pills
ps. He's not wearing any undies *Giggles!*


No comments:

Post a Comment