Thursday, March 21, 2013

50 Shades of Sexy #10: Discipline

How I feel: Meh....
Not to proud of this one, but I'm not a BDSM kinda 'gal. 
BUT I sucked it up and did the best I could. I still wanted a slightly romantic feel, so I pulled the poses apart and made it look a bit less like he was choking her, but I failed lol. Oh well.
Here's Discipline guys :)
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Zara 02 (Europa) w/Appliers: Glam Affair @ The Skin Fair
Hair: Alicia (Rye): Wasabi Pills
Lingerie: China Doll (Black) w/Appliers: Ooh Lala
Stockings: Lacey Stockings (Black): Ooh Lala
Makeup: Dark Red Lips & Cat Eyeliner: Pekka
Breats: Lolas Tango Mesh Breasts

Gio:
Skin: Lennon Tone 2 The Hollywoodian: Fruk
Hair: Dean (Black Coffee): Wasabi Pills
Undies: Devon Boxers (Black): Zaara
Tattoo: Out of the World: Bleak

Pose: Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment