Thursday, February 28, 2013

Woooooo!

I've finally reached 300 pageviews! It may not seem like a lot, but I'm proud of my accomplishment.
I couldn't have done it without you guys! (Obviously)

So, my gift to you loyal fans :)

NIPPLES!
And a review ^_^
So today I decided to stop buy Free*style and see what I could find because I was itching for some shopping, and Winter hadn't replenished my Linden balance yet. I found the Forever Loved jewelry set by *DCD* (Dragon Charm Designs) and picked it up for only 5 Lindens! It's elven-ish design went very well with my Elf ears. The set only comes in silver, I'm not sure if it comes in any other colors at their mainstore or not.
If you haven't made your way to Free*style yet, you really should! There are a lot of awesome things there for not a lot of money. 
Okay, I should probably get back to editing Wedding photos >.<

Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin:  Sadie Infinity Hybrid Avatar (Alabaster): LOGO
Hair: Claire (Gingerbread): Wasabi Pills
Lingerie: Lingerie Super Cute (White) w/Tango Appliers: Deetalez
Boobs: Lolas Tango Mesh Breats: Lolas
Necklace+Earrings: Forever Loved: *DCD*
Facial Piercings: Sugar Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment