Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine Hangover

Well, Valentine's day is over, but I still feel all lovey dovey...Maybe a bit too much!

"I used to be Lovedrunk, but now I'm hungover"



Dontcha just love my antlers? They have cupcakes on them! I got them on the MP for only 10L's.
Oh and my skirt, It just oozes cute! I got it and instantly thought of a frolic through the flowers, so I set up a quick garden in the little courtyard between my house and Winter's...Hopefully she wont get mad!
Valentine's Day is over :( but who says I can't dress like it's V-day all year long? 

Toodles!

<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Sadie Infinity Hybrid Avatar (Alabaster): LOGO
Hair: Lana (Dipped Blonde and Baby Pink): DeLa
Shirt: City Work Mesh Sweatshirt (Gray): Apple May Designs
Skirt: Apista Mesh Skirt (Pink): Spirit Store
Shoes: Mae Platforms (Raspberry): Gos Boutique (Love them!)
Necklace: Talk to the Hearts Necklace: Chaos, Panic & Disorder
Antlers: Pink Antlers with Cupcakes: The Black Forest
Poses: Balloon Love poses: What Next

No comments:

Post a Comment