Friday, February 15, 2013

The way you look tonight

Last night I was so exhausted (4 weddings and 2 photoshoots that weren't my own), too exhausted to post my Valentines Nighttime look. But, here it is now, better late then never!

Isn't that outfit the cutest? I love, love, LOOOOOVE my camera. I originally saw it on the fashion feed of SL, and I had to have it, but it was a previous gacha at the Arcade, which I had missed. So, I sent a NC to the creator and they told me that it wasn't for sale. But then the next day, they sent a group notice saying that the gachas were back in the mainstore!
Also, my kyoooot dress was a Tee*fy v-day gift, along with the super adrobs tights. The shoes, are the N-Core group gift, so all together this outfit (not including the hair) was only like L$155!
The bracelet and necklace is from Glow Studio for The Dressing Room Fusion, and I think they were only 40L's.

"Lovely...Never, ever change.
Keep that breathless charm.
Won't you please arrange it?
'Cause I love you...Just the way you look tonight."

Also, I thought I would share some awesome Lingerie pictures :)
The super cute lingerie is a Valentines special from BOOM! and it comes with tango and lush appliers for all you busty ladies! Also, it was only 99L's, can't go wrong with cheap but cute Lingerie.

Booooobs.....

I hope everyone's Valentine's Day was awesome!

<3 Jasey

Credits:
Evening look:
Skin: Sadie Infinity Hybrid Avatar (Alabaster): LOGO
Hair: Biggest (Marilyn): Lelutka
Dress: V-day Group Gift Dress (Sheer w/Cutouts): Tee*fy
Tights: V-day Group Gift cloud layers tights (Valentine): Tee*fy
Shoes: Coquette Wild Edition: N-Core Group Gift
Camera: Brownie Vintage Camera (Brown): Tee*fy
Necklace: Hatti Vatti Necklace: Glow Studio for TDR
Bracelet: Hatti Vatti Bracelet: Glow Studio for TDR
Location: Mayfair

Lingerie look:
Hair: Ariel (Marilyn): Lelutka
Lingerie: Comfy womfy (Love love love): BOOM!
Shoes: Sophia Peeptoes (Scarlet): Gos Boutique
Necklace: Chocolate Box Necklace (Gold): Earthstones
Ring: Gemstone Heart ring (Silver): Paper Couture



No comments:

Post a Comment