Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My coldLogic Photocontest Entry

My computer is back! 
I was so scared I was gonna have to buy a new one, but my faithful friend has returned!

Anywho, my first order of business as soon as I got my computer back was to finish my picture for the Photo contest that coldLogic is currently running.


As a Wedding Photographer. coldLogic's clothing is perfect for me. The dresses are formal enough to be Wedding appropriate, but casual enough so I'm not mistaken for a Bridesmaid. Plus, the clothes there are all mesh (which I am addicted to) and super freakin' cute!

Credits:
Skin: Sadie Infinity Hybrid Avatar (Alabaster): LOGO
Hair: Crazy in Love (Rio): Exile
Dress: Diaz w/dress (Pink): coldLogic
Camera: Brownie Vintage Camera w/some modifications (Jellybean): Tee*fy
Necklace: Huge Chain Necklace (Rose Gold): Mijin Boutique
Facial Piercings: Sugar Heart
Pose: Pop-Shots Camera and Model poses: What Next

No comments:

Post a Comment