Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Vow Renewal Look


I wanted to look Sophisticated when I renewed my Vows with my Giovanni, because the first time around, I was somewhat new to SL and only wearing (Sigh) one outfit, the same one, everyday! Horrifying, I know.
Even though my wedding gown was a gorgeous one from Son!a, I wanted something more vintage, more me for my intimate renewal. Of course that meant weeks of searching for that perfect, unconventional gown, I looked in my inventory and found a masterpiece that I bought, but never worn. It worked perfectly with all of my extras. It was perfect.

Bride:
Gown: Crossroads Gown (Sans Jacket): Paper Couture
Fur Stole: Fur Wrap Brown: +SAIKIN+
Gloves: Princess Gown: Ivory (Gloves only): Apple May Designs
Hair: Bonjour in Idon'tbleach: Lelutka
Shoes (Not Pictured): Allegre in Red: Maitreya Gold
Bouquet: Red Rose Bouquet: Wishbox
Necklace: Encrusted Emerald Necklace: Paper Couture
Earrings: Ophelia Pearl Earrings: Lassitude & Ennui

Groom:
Suit: Cream Mesh Suit: Opium
Shoes (Not Pictured): Classic Loafers in Mokka: Redgrave
Boutonniere: Single Calla and Rose Boutonniere in Claret: Laponte and Bastchild
Hair: Dean in Gingerbread: Wasabi Pills


And of course, I can't forget the Maid of Honor/Mom


Winter's Ensemble:
Dress: Pippa in Ruby: House of Dashwood
Shoes (Not Pictured): Shanti in Green: Maitreya Gold
Fur Stole: Simple Fur Stole: LaVille
Hair: Gloria in Rye: Wasabi Pills
Bouquet (Not Pictured): Single Red Rose (Open): Wishbox

No comments:

Post a Comment