Monday, August 4, 2014

Hold Me Closer, Tiny Dancer

Hello!
Here's hoping this post comes out okay, this is my first time posting from my cell phone.
Anyways, here goes!
YS&YS (that's Your skin & Your shape) have a b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l skin for the Slink Visage mesh head out tomorrow for My Slink Obsession. It doesn't have an exact name attached to it, but the one I'm wearing is called Amelie, which corresponds with tone 2 appliers. I'll have a much more detailed post coming later today, because a face with so many extras deserves it's own post, and because this post is more focused on a new lingerie set from Blacklace that I am in love with. It's a snow leopard variation of the Ménage a Trois lingerie set. In true Blacklace style it comes with appliers for everything - Slink, Lola's, L.inc, Wowmeh, and now Slink Physique.
*please excuse the an muscles on the skin. I've been learning how to draw abs, so I went a little nuts*

Credits:
Skin/Face applier: Amelie applier for Slink Visage: YS&YS @ My Slink Obsession (opens Aug. 5th)
Mesh head: Visage mesh head - Emma: Slink
Hair: Mina - Brunettes: Truth
Lingerie: Ménage a Trois - Snow Leopard: Blacklace
Necklace: Pemberley set: Cae
Hands & Feet: Slink
Breasts: Delicq Mesh Breasts: Lolas
Bottom: Cute Azz: L.Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment