Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Just a little update!

Hey guys!
Sorry you haven't heard much from me. I feel as though everyone who actually skims across my blog deserves an explanation as to why I haven't been posting.
A few months ago, I discovered some really odd spots on my face, that looked a lot like Actinic Kerotosis, which is a "pre-cancer". One of the spots I have had on my face for years, while some newer ones were starting to pop up seemingly overnight.
I'm not sure if any of my readers have had "Cancer scares", but I can assure you it's almost impossible to get anything done when you're basically debilitated by the fear of having cancer. Coupled with the fact that I'm super pale, and almost never wear sunscreen on my face, unless I'm going to the beach or outdoor pool (Which is a very very bad thing!), I could barely get through my weddings, which is a top priority when it comes to my SL to-do-list.
Fortunately I was able to see a dermatologist, who assured me that it's either rosacea or just sun damage and isn't anything to be afraid of. So, a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, and I feel as though I can get back to life again.
SO, expect some posts from me soon. I'm working on a pretty extensive Wowmeh mesh body review, (Which I am loving by the way)

Thank you for putting up with me!

<3 Jasey

No comments:

Post a Comment