Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pumpkin Pie Spice

Hello :D
Today I rediscovered an old love of mine. Izzie's skins. I used to wear the Cassandra pin-up skin from Izzie's for the longest time, along with the older Curio skins. I don't know why I haven't worn any of the new releases or anything, but today a friend of mine, knowing my absolute weakness for sweet-named skins, clothes, hair etc told me about the Pumpkin Pie Spice skin from Izzie's at the Dressing Room. Normally, I don't go to TDR due to some IP infringement rumors I've been hearing about some of the creators there, but I couldn't resist. I'm glad I went, I would have missed out on this sweet skin. I believe it's a variation on the new Lucie release from Izzie Button. 
The face is really innocent and cute, like most of the skins, and has a soft orange eyeshadow and lipgloss. It's pretty perfect for any fall look, since orange is the main color of fall!
Another really nice color that can be tied with anything fall is forest green, and when I saw that Lil'Lace's newest release had such a color, I jumped at creating a sweetly casual Autumn look. The shirt is called the Tuck Blouse & Corset, and like every Lil'Lace release, has a wide range of colors to choose from. I've never known Promise Hollow to skimp on the options, and she surely doesn't disappoint with this release. Along with all the colors, you'll get a HUD to change the color of the corset. So, so many color options. This is one shirt that will definitely go with anything.
And, and and, I can wear it with my Phat Azz, which I am totally in love with and am probably gonna marry. This way when I complain in the future about my partner being a total ass, I won't be lying!
*Giggles*
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits: Skin: Lucie - Pumpkin Pie Spice - Fair: Izzie's @ The Dressing Room
Hair: Helen - Praline: Lelutka
Top: Tuck Blouse & Corset w/Tango Appliers - Forest Green: Lil'Lace
Bottoms: Zia Denim w/Phat Azz appliers - Tan: Cynful @ The Azz Show
Necklace: Camera Necklace - Beige/Gold: Izzie's
Earrings: Merriweather Diamond Earrings: Paper Couture
Butt: Luck Inc.
Breasts: Lolas
Hands: Slink
Coffee & Coffee Stand: What Next

No comments:

Post a Comment