Saturday, October 19, 2013

I am the Shadow on the Moon at night

Hello :D
I know I haven't been too good with this Halloween challenge I set for myself, so today I present to you, 2 costumes!
A Succubus and a Kitty to be exact. I can't give you the deets on Winter's costume, because I don't know them....but I can give you mine!
The costume is from {ViVi} and it comes with appliers for Phat Azz and Lolas as well as the tail and ears. I was very happy to see that the tail came in 2 sizes, one for phat azz, and one for normal avie legs. It's super hard to find mesh things that will actually fit my Phat Azz.

Are you a fan of the Sugar Garden? If so you need to go camp out in the VIP room of the mainstore, so you can win this lovely skin from the unlucky chair! I sat there for about an hour, and it was sooo worth it. This Luna skin (in an exclusive shade) is completely free, and comes with any applier you could ever need! Slink, Tango, Lush, Phat Azz, and Loud Mouth. It's such a cutie-patooty skin, and with the loud mouth it looks even cuter.

Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Luna - Vampy: October Giftie @ The Sugar Garden
Hair: Bouffant - Metal: Lelutka
Costume: Selina Studded Cat Costume: {ViVi}
Collar: Precious Bow Collar - Pansy: *BOOM*
Mouth: Loud.Mouth
Hands: Slink
Breasts: Mirage Mesh Breasts: Lolas
Butt: Phat Azz: Luck Inc.

*For Winter's credits, check out her blog!*
(I'll post this when she actually blogs it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment