Monday, September 30, 2013

What a wonderful caricature of intimacy

Oh how I love October (I know, I know, it's not the Spooky month yet!)
So, starting tomorrow I'm going to try my hardest to blog a cute Halloween costume every day until Halloween.
This is my first one, since I wont be around tomorrow.
The actual outfit is really cute, and it comes with both lolas and phat azz appliers, and it advertises a mesh vest that you can wear with the phat azz, which would be amazing if it weren't rigged mesh. It fits over the bum perfectly, but it's waaaay too big on the rest of my body, and of course, I can't edit it because it's rigged...But, it's still really perfectly spooky for a sexy halloween costume. You can get it at The Boobies Show from LovelyBones.
Now, i'm sure you all have seen the new Tamora hair from Chemistry at one point this week, and it really is cute (My favorite adjective). It's poofy and curly and it can be worn in a bunch of colors/dip dyes per HUD, you get so many colors in one pack, it's such a great deal.
Happy (almost) October everyone!
Toodles
<3 Jasey

Credits: 
Skin: Alice 01 RARE - Champagne: The Skinnery @ The Arcade (Closes Oct. 1st)
Hair: Tamora: Chemistry
Outfit: .LovelyBonesFullOutfit_WhitenBlack.{.P.D.} (Collar & Hat included): Lovely Bones @ The Boobies Show
Stockings: Gartered stockings - Black: [77]
Face tattoo: Sugar skull tattoo: Poena Resident (No longer available)
Breasts: Mirage Mesh Breasts: Lolas
Hands: Slink
Pose: For the Beads: Hopscotch
Cane: Fred Astaire: No Strings Attached

No comments:

Post a Comment