Monday, May 27, 2013

The girl with the Tardis blue eyes

Don't you judge me! 
So I rediscovered my love for Mayfly mesh eyes. They're so pretty and amazingly detailed. The one's i'm wearing are Lapis Blue, buuuut I call them Tardis blue, because reasons that's why :P
Speaking of pretty, Glam Affair released a new skin called Cleo. Along with a "clean" (aka No Makeup) version included in every makeup pack available, there are lots of different makeup choices to choose from.
There are also a bunch of different little add-on's included, such as freckles, tattoo eyelashes, definition/pore add on's and even some different tattoo noses options. I haven't tried them all, but each one adds just a little difference to the nose, so you have a greater chance of looking unique in the SL world.

It's almost June 1st, which means a new round of the Arcade is opening up soon! I have been drooling over all of the little sneak peeks the creators are posting onto Plurk and Flickr. I can't stand the anticipation. I bet one look at the Arcade's flickr page you wont be able to stop drooling either,

Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Cleo 05 Clean - Europa: Glam Affair
Hair: Sugar Kisses - Snow: Clawtooth
Eyes: Deep Sky Mesh Eyes - Lapis BlueMayfly
Hands: Avatar Enhancement Mesh Hands - Casual: SLink
Nails: The Mad Man's nails: Hopscotch

1 comment:

  1. I love Mayfly mesh eyes. There is a huge color variety 8so much it's hard to pick even) and I wear them in both my main male avi and my female alt.

    Wish there were new releases more often thou :D

    ReplyDelete