Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Nivaro Skins: Baptiste Review

Okay, normally I don't do male fashion reviews in SL, but as I walked through the Nivaro Skins store at the Skin Fair Press Preview, I glanced at the Baptiste ad and immediately started to drool.
I had to ask for a review copy for this skin, because it was soooo damn sexy.
I originally had asked to have the skin sent over to my semi-malt Gio, but I received the package on Jasey and made due with what I had :)
So I pranced around as a man for a few hours ^_^
I didn't have a single male item in my inventory, so it was a tad difficult, but I think I did a good job. I obviously had to buy a shape and some boxers (With a Panda on them!) but oh well!
Anyways, the skin is just stunning. The abs are perfectly drawn, I myself prefer a hairy man, but the skin comes with a non-hairy version.
There are Clean shaven and Stubble options that the skin comes with as well, which is awesome.
Baptiste is available in a multitude of tones, the one I'm wearing is the light tone, which is the lightest tone, but there are 2 lighter tones, 3 tan tones, 2 dark tones, and 2 Specialty tones, Drow and Ghost, for all the demon roleplayers out there :)
I don't know what else to say. It's sexy and high-quality. Buy it!
You can get it March 15th at Skin Fair 2013

Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Baptiste Skin Lighttone Trailhair_stubble_bald: Nivaro Skins
Hair: Video Games (Brown): Truth @ The Arcade
Boxers: Panda Boxers: PIXLIGHTS FACTORY

No comments:

Post a Comment