Saturday, March 9, 2013

LOTD 3/9/2013

I'm too tired to write a lot tonight >.< Teething toddler has me soooo drained. But here's some pretty stuff!
I think I found my new Wedding Photographer's outfit ^_^
p.s I got most of this stuff at Collabor88. It's only around for a month, so get there and buy everything up, cuz it's all too cute to miss!

Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Luria 01: Glam Affair @ The Arcade
Hair: Flora B (Cat's Eye): D!va @ Collabor88
Jacket: Piper Blazer (Ivory): Elate! @ Collabor88
Tank-Top: Hermana Tank (White): Surf Co.
Pants: Elle Trouser Jeans (Khaki): Elate! @ Collabor88
Scarf: Bow Scarf (Mint Roses): Yummy @ Collabor88
Earrings+Ring: Petite Fleur Gold: Maubray
Glasses: Precise Readers 2.0 (Tortoise): Adjunct Eyewear
Shoes: Mae Platform Pumps (Pistachio): Gos Boutique
Makeups: cheLLe
Freckles: LFauna
Eyes: Mesh Eyes (London Fog): Mayfly
Bracelet: Fairytale Charm Bracelet (Gold): Noodles @ The Arcade



No comments:

Post a Comment