Monday, March 25, 2013

I Mean This, I'm Okay! (Trust Me)

So a few days ago, I learned that my favorite band My Chemical Romance had broken up. MCR brought me hope in times when I felt lost and forgotten. I know it sounds cheesy, but this band has saved hundreds of lives, including my own. They taught us it was okay to be different, it was okay to be the weirdo, and to embrace it, because we are beautiful the way we are. 
In a way, a part of me has died. This band got me through High School, a troubling time for anyone.They brought my friends closer together, because we felt okay talking to one another about our feelings and problems. If you think that music can't heal one's soul and save lives, then you need to move along, because you're wrong.
However, I don't feel sad, because nothing can ever take away the way their music made me feel, and we will carry on. No matter what, we will always carry on <3

Credits:
Skin: Sadie Infinity Hybrid Avatar (Alabaster): LOGO
Hair: Devina (Elvira): Truth
Outfit: My School Blazer: Monso
Tights: Pistol Tights: Q

No comments:

Post a Comment