Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone is enjoying they're Easter holiday with friends and family. I know I'm having a good day!
There were a couple of Easter Egg Hunts that I participated in this morning. 
The one with the most prizes to be had is definitely the hunt on the Existence sim. Lots of great creators such as *BOOM*, Noodles (You all know how much I love Noodles!), and floorplan. just to name a few!
Noodles actually participated in both the hunts I played today, which made me a happy girl!
The second hunt was put on by the Knitting Circle, and the stores participating in that are Auxillary, Ploom, Pink Fuel, and Noodles!
For the 2nd hunt just go to any participating store and click on the Knitting Circle Egg Hunt poster to get LM's and other info.
Oh and another thing that makes me happy today, my new skin!
(Freckles not included with the skin!)
My new skin is a TDR exclusive from Essences called Opera. I love how "not-normal" the nose looks. I am always so tired of the perfect noses that skin creators put on their skins, this one is a but more bulbousy than others, and it makes me look different than everyone else, but still drop-dead gorgeous!
And of course I had to add freckles from Shakeup! The best freckles tattoo on the grid in my opinion.
Lots of cute things to be had at this round of TDR. Enjoy!
Happy Easter everyone!

Credits:
Skin: Opera Chic (Sunkissed) Blonde Brows: Essences @ TDR
Hair: American Woman (Chardonnay): Exile
Dress: Fall Babydoll Dress (Snow): The Secret Store
Tights: Lovely Tights (Bows): Sugar Heart
Shoes: Marijen Wedges (Hot Pink): Maubray
Ears: Bunny Ears 03 (Hot Pink): cheLLe
Piercings: Ashley (White Gold), Nose Stud (White Gold): Sugar Heart
Freckles: Beauty Marks + Freckles C: Shakeup!
Poses: Wild: Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment