Thursday, March 7, 2013

Girl Interrupted

I'm at a crossroads here. Everyone who has read my blog knows about my serious Mesh avie addiction. 
BUT
A few days ago I tried on the Luria skin from Glam Affair and fell in love. I've worn the Glam Affair skin ever since. Usually when I wear a "Normal" Avie I take it off a few hours later because I miss my mesh ones too much. They're so convenient with all their makeups and lashes in one little HUD, but I always crash when I try to edit thinks while wearing my avie....SO I've decided to wear Luria as my all day go-to Avie. I'll still dig out Sadie when I do certain things, and for pretty pictures.
Without further adieu, here's Luria:
Of course I'm wearing my beloved Tango Mesh Breats. Notice how seamlessly the Skin applier matches with the skin? I didn't have to edit it at all, with all my other skin's I've had to do some minor editing to get rid of the skin glitching and such, but not with this skin, which makes me super happy.
See how pretty this is? I love everything about this skin. It's smooth and silky (LOL I said silky).
I can't describe this skin with words, just high-pitched happy squeals!
The Skin comes with 3 Eyebrow color options and a ton of Eyebrow shape options, and, I got this baby at Gacha price (25-100 L's) I can't remember the exact price >.<
I don't have all the skins yet, but The Arcade is not yet over.

OH, and the new round of Collabor88 starts in a few hours! I can't wait for this one, ever since they announced the winning round theme, I've been patiently waiting. Should I stay up and wait for the event to open up, and suffer the morning grogginess when I'm woken up at 6am by a grumpy toddler?
I'm thinkin' Yes!
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Luria 01: Glam Affair @ The Arcade
Hair: Flattery (White 02): Elikatira
Lingerie: Spring Fling Black Floral w/Tango Appliers: Group Gift @ Blacklace
Hairbow: Kitty Bow Peep Band (Pink w/Whitefur): Pididdle @ The Arcade
Eyes: Anime Eyes (North): Dead Apples @ The Arcade
Eyeshadow: Icey Icing (Icey Inner Eye Pink): cheLLe
Lipstick: Icey Icing (Lipstain 1): cheLLe

No comments:

Post a Comment