Tuesday, February 5, 2013

To all my lovely couples....

CALM YOUR TITS!




I love you all, really I do, but you all need to calm down and stop being rude to Winter and myself. 

I have NEVER EVER in the history of FOREVER neglected to give a couple their pictures, so stop sending me mean an nasty messages telling me that you're worried that you wont get your wedding photos. You're not worried, you're just impatient and trying to be big meanies....I don't run a shady business.

Now that I have that off my chest, let me explain why I haven't gotten pictures done.
My son in RL has been very sick, and I don't know if any of you have had to deal with a sick 1 year old, but it is terrible, mix in teething and your life is pretty much over.

When I have a few mins to myself, I edit pictures, but when it takes about 3 hours to finish an album, it's gonna take a while.

For the few fashion blog posts, I don't take new pictures, those are the pics i've had on my computer for several weeks. I can assure you that whenever I have free time I am furiously trying to finish wedding pictures.

You will get your pictures, in due time..


And to my very few couples who are being nice and patient, thank you, you rock my world ;D

Tata!

-JaseyRae

No comments:

Post a Comment