Sunday, February 17, 2013

I think I found my new favorite bikini!
I was totally unaware that Mon Cheri (One of my fav designers!) released a few new outfits for Valentine's Day! If I had known....Well nothing really, I was too busy to take a bikini picture! 
But look how cute this is!

This bikini comes with Tango Appliers (My favorite part!) But is super cute without the boobies. 
Anyone who knows me knows I'm a sucker for love, so anything covered in hearts, and with the V-day color scheme is a winner to me. If it were acceptable to attend weddings in bikinis, I'd totally wear this...Maybe I should renew my vows with Gio in this! LOL It's cute enough :3
Here's another picture!

Wow, I think i'm getting pretty good at this whole photoshop thingy....Anywho, I gotta get ready for yet another wedding! Toodles!

<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Sadie Infinity Hybrid Avatar (Alabaster): LOGO
Hair: Dolly (w/roots Seasand): Truth
Bikini: V-Day Special string bikini: Mon Cheri
Necklace: Talk to the Hearts Necklace: Disorder, Panic & Chaos
Location: Ever After Weddings: Mau Loa Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment