Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

For me, my Valentine's Day was last weekend, cuz my man had to go to work all day today (smh)

So, I have been super busy this V-day doing Weddings and Photo shoots, and generally making people's days!
I was able to sneak away from it all to take a picture of me and my semi-malt Gio (He still logs on sometimes!)


"L, Is for the way you look at me. O, Is for the only one I see. V is very, very extraordinary. E is Even more than anyone that you adore and Love is all that I can give to you...."


Dang I looked cute today!


This is just my Daytime Valentine's look. After the wedding I'm supposed to be photographing (bad me!) I'll post my nighttime look. 


Dang, Sadie...you cyoot!



Credits:
Jasey:
Skin: Sadie Infinity Hybrid Avatar (Alabaster): LOGO
Hair: Mayumi3 (B) in Moon stone: D!va Hair (For Collabor88)
Dress: Mignon Dress in Salmon: Maitreya
Shoes: Marilyn Heels in Cream: Gos Boutique
Earrings and Ring: Gemstone Heart Set in Silver: Paper Couture
Collar: Locked up Unscripted Collar: oOXA CollarsOo
Tattoo: Custom

Gio:
Bear with me, I didn't check beforehand, and I can't log him in now to check, but here's my best shot:
Skin: Hunter: The Body Co.
Hair: It's by Exile ^_^
Beard/Stubble: Entente
Tattoo: Bleak for The Men's Dept
Shirt: From Hoorenbeek

Sorry for the terrible credits!



No comments:

Post a Comment