Saturday, February 2, 2013

A New Direction!

I have decided to broaden my sights, and start Fashion blogging from now on! Don't worry, you'll still see Bridal fashion posts here and there, but I have been inspired to just make pretty pics, maybe throw a review or two in with the pretty eye candy and maybe get my name out there!

Soooo here's my first whack at it!





























What do you think? 
I saw this hair from Exile and I immediately thought of a fight in front of a Jazz bar (if such a thing can happen) Then the rest just sorta pieced itself together.
I looooove the vanity jacket from Erratic, but when it's closed it made the side pony of the hair even more SL-ified so I had to wear it open, let's just make believe that the other girl ripped it open and pulled some of my weave out :P



























Here's the closeup. If you ever need anything bruised or dirty, take a peek at Corvus, that's where I got this beaten-up tattoo, and at only 40L's it looks even better than some of my more expensive bruises from other stores.


So, what do you think? I'm just starting to explore photoshop more, and with the help of some amazing SL photographers and their tutorials, I'm starting to get pretty good, at least my momma tells me so :3


Love y'all!

<3 Jasey


Credits:
Skin: Wednesday (light tone): Essences @ TDR
Hair: Against the Music (Frost): Exile
Eyes: Customeyes: Anara
Jacket: Vanity Jacket (black): Erratic
Bra: Simplicity Red Embellished Bra: Mon Cheri
Pants: Mesh Leather Leggings (black): Maitreya
Makeup: CateEye with Red Lips: Pekka
Bruises: Beaten up Face Tattoo: Corvus

Location: Shady Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment